Smart Auto-brewing Tea Machines(Auto water filling)
The Way of Use:
- Water is being boiled in the main body.
- Boiled water is transferred to the tea container by the automatic brewing system. Your tea is brewed.
- You can brew the tea safely without touching the hot water to pour it over the tea leaves and without using any extra equipment. just by pressing the button and without wasting any time because the automatic system pours the hot water directly.
- So you can brew hundreds of cups of tea at the touch of a button with the internal water pump in our automatic brewing tea machines.
-The 3-position switch (1 manual, 2 automatic water filling, 3 automatic brewing) which is on the body of the machine, has to be turned on to the automatic brewing position.
- You have to press it and hold it until it fills to the amount you need.
- You can stop holding the button when the needed amount of water is added.
- Turn the switch back to the automatic water filling position.
The Properties of this Machine:
*There is an automatic float switch in the machine body. If the automatic water adding feature is desired to be turned off, the float system can be disabled by turning the switch to the manual position.
* The square tea machines should be installed on-grid system OR are to be connected to the carboy water bottle.
* The machine has a stainless float system which maintains food safety.
*When the water level in the machine is not enough, the automatic float system transfers the required amount of water to the tea machine. Every half liter of water reduction, the system is activated again and adds water. Thus, the needed amount of water is constantly added to the machine.
External cabinet: This is the section that holds the main body of the water machine and its electrical parts. The reason of using an external cabinet in this coffee machine is to increase safety and protect the machine from external influences, to save energy, and to give a longer life service.
The external cabinet is static oven painted yet it can be all stainless steel or painted with different colors and logos!
These machines can be especially produced according to the needs of buyers, 2 teapots or 3 faucitis, etc…
*It is test reported according to international production standards IEC 60335-2-47.
*Our Tea machines are guaranteed for 1 year.
*All the electric group parts used in our tea machines such as plug-in cables, resistors, thermostats, etc... are TSE (Turkish standard institution) and VDE certified and supplied from companies that manufacture in accordance with ISO 9000 standards.
*Special cables resistant to 300°C are used in the electrical circuits in all of our products.
*All the machines we manufacture are packed after they are checked by the quality control team against air pressure and water leaks.
*Our Tea machines are produced of Premium stainless steel.
Technical Sections and Features:
Metal Taps: easy to use, durable special taps that have been developed by Damga Makina Company.
Carrying Handles: the carrying handles are designed by our company to reduce heat conductivity.
Automatic Heat Thermostat: the water temperature remains constant due to the thermostat, it grants energy saving.
Resistance: stainless shock tube resistance is used. Thanks to the safety system controlling the temperature of the resistance, resistance failures due to dehydration are prevented.
Additional Middle Part: this part placed in the machines; gives the possibility of using an upper teapot.
13 liters (120 cups): 1 teapot
23 liters (250 cups) 2 teapot
40 liters (400 cups) 3 teapot
50 liters (500 cups) 4 teapot. Upper teapots are added to the price.
Dropper: which is used to keep the counter clean while serving.
Gaskets: heat-resistant silicone gaskets are used in the assembly of the machine, which prevents water leaks.